Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How to fixed sim card No register Network in my samsung Galaxy S3(GT-I9300)?

How to fixed sim card No register Network in my samsung Galaxy S3(GT-I9300)?

***Very important You make sure install cwm and root your Galaxy S3 GT-I 9300***
first download upper two links(two zip files) you will copy of upper two Zip file to sd card 

(ပထမဆံုး အေပၚကလင့္ႏွစ္ခုကေနေဒါင္းလုိက္ပါ zip ဖိုင္ႏွစ္ဖိုင္ရပါမယ္ အဲ့ဒီ zip ႏွစ္ဖိုင္ကို ေကာ္ပီကူးၿပီး sd card ထဲထည့္လိုက္ပါ)

you need root must install cwm

( root လုပ္ထားဖို႔လိုပါမယ္ cwm သြင္းထားဖို႔လုိပါမယ္)

and go to recovery mode. 

(ၿပီးရင္ေတာ့ recovery mode ထဲကိုသြားပါမယ္)

click volum down + home + power buttom 

( ဒီခလုပ္ေလးေတြတြဲႏွိပ္ပါ volum down + home + power buttom)

and than you have now recovery mode

 (ၿပီးရင္ေတာ့ recovery mode ထဲေရာက္သြားပါၿပီ)

frist choose install zip from sd card 

(ပထမဆံုး install zip from sd card ကိုေရြးကလစ္လိုက္ပါ)

second choose zip from sd card

 (ဒုတိယ zip from sd card ကိုေရြးကလစ္လိုက္ပါ)

third choose modem_XXDME4__.zip and than select Yes,Install 

(တတိယ modem_XXDME4__.zip ကိုေရြးကလစ္ပါ ၿပီးေတာ့ Yes,Install ဆိုပါတာေလးေရြးေပးလိုက္ပါ)

Now go back to click reboot system now. 

(ၿပီရင္ေနာက္ျပန္သြားၿပီး reboot system now ကိုေရြးကလစ္ပါ)

Your phone will open. (သင့္ဖုန္း ျပန္ပြင့္လာပါမယ္)

Nextone go to recovery mode again (press=volum down+home+power buttom) 

(ေနာက္ထပ္ တခါ recovery mode ကိုျပန္သြားပါမယ္ volum down+home+power buttom ကိုျပန္ႏိွပ္လိုက္ပါ)

and than you have now recovery mode 

( အခု recovery mode ကိုျပန္ေရာက္လာပါမယ္)

frist choose install zip from sd card

 (ပထမဆံုး install zip from sd card ကိုေရြးကလစ္လိုက္ပါ)

second choose zip from sd card

 (ဒုတိယ zip from sd card ကိုေရြးကလစ္လိုက္ပါ)

third choose Modem+DDEMG2.zip and than select Yes,Install

 (တတိယ Modem+DDEMG2.zip ကိုေရြးကလစ္ပါ ၿပီးေတာ့ Yes,Install ဆိုပါတာေလးေရြးေပးလိုက္ပါ)

Now go back to click reboot system now.

 (ၿပီရင္ေနာက္ျပန္သြားၿပီး reboot system now ကိုေရြးကလစ္ပါ)

Your phone will open.Now you can call what yoy want.

 (သင့္ဖုန္းျပန္ၿပီးပြင့္လာၿပီးရင္ ဖုန္းေခၚၾကည့္လိုက္ပါ အဆင္ေျပေနတာကိုေတြ႔ရပါမယ္)

Now you finished to fixed You lost your imei numbers upgrade to android 4.3(Galaxy S3 GT-I9300) and downgrade to android 4.2.2(Galaxy S3 GT-I9300)  .I don't test with other device but you can test with another device i don't promise you.That sure to fixed Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.

(အခုခ်ိန္မွာ သင့္ဖုန္း upgrade ျမင့္ၿပီး မွ ျပန္ခ် ရင္ imei numbers ေျပာင္းသြားလို႔ (သို႕) ေပ်ာက္သြားလို႔ ကိုယ့္ sim card no register network ျဖစ္ေနရင္ ဒီ imei ထည့္နည္းေလးကအဆင္ေျပသြားမွာပါ တျခား ဖုန္းေမာ္ဒယ္ေတြေတာ့ မေသခ်ာပါဘူး Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 ကေတာ့ေသခ်ာေပါက္ရပါတယ္)

You lost your imei numbers.***Very important You make sure install cwm and root your Galaxy S3 GT-I 9300***

.....I think You will enjoy with this work......... (စာဖတ္သူေပ်ာ္ရြင္ေက်နပ္လိမ့္မယ္လို႔က်ေနာ္ေမွ်ာ္လင့္မိပါတယ္)
Problem…to fixed
***( his is exactly what happened to me
I flashed 4.3 on my s3 then i decided to downgrade it to 4.1.2 after downgrading my phone to 4.1.2 i lost my IMEI number,
i tried every solution but nothing worked with me expect this, then i decided to upgrade my phone to 4.2.2 and 4.3 to test
 these modem files and they worked on both.)***



credit: AXM3XA

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get $$$$$$ from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete